Hours: c.25 hours per week (part time) – days of work to be agreed with the successful candidate. We will accept requests for flexible working and would be open to discussing the exact number of hours, although are unable to offer this role full-time.
Salary: £14,415- £15,742 per annum (based on a full-time salary of £20,181 - £22,039 per annum)
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday 19th November
Business Development Executive
Hours: Part time (21 hours a week) with ability to increase to full time during peak times (June to Sept)
Salary: £22,410 pro rata (Grade 4, point 1)
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 26th November
Student Staff Opportunities
No opportunities available
Guidelines for Applicants
- To apply, you will need to complete our online application form. This will include uploading a CV and detailed cover letter. Your cover letter should be around one to two pages of A4 in length and should detail how you meet the criteria required for the job - this information is available in the applicant pack for the role.
- You don’t have to have work experience to have skills or knowledge! Use examples from outside of work too.
- We will contact all applicants to let them know the outcome of their application. This could take a few weeks so please bear with us.
- All applicants must be either EU nationals or hold a current permit that will entitle them to work in the UK – you must provide proof of this right to work before starting a job.
- Applications received after the closing date stated in the advert will not be considered.
Bristol SU has a commitment to be an equal opportunities employer. We will consider applications for flexible working and job share opportunities for all roles.