For a lot of us, term two brings with it exams and deadlines. Chances are, you’ll be working yourself into a frenzy right now. Here are some tips to help you survive this dark time:
1. Check out where you can study near you here (there is life outside the ASS!)
2. Try to take care of your mental health. Sites like Big White Wall offer brilliant online support forums for anyone feeling anxious. You can also take your happiness pulse to learn how to boost your happiness levels.
3. Research shows that the human brain can focus for an average of 45 minutes at a time. Try to work in 45 minute bursts, with 15 minute breaks every hour.
4. Keeping active is one of the best ways to relieve stress and stay focussed. Check out our Get Active programme of free activities here.
5. If you need any help at all with any academic issues, you can get in touch with our Just Ask advice service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. They can help with extenuating circumstances forms, missed exams and appeals and can advise if you're accused of plagiarism or cheating.
6. According to this study, looking at cute animals can help boost your productivity. We can't guarantee that this will get you that first, but it can't hurt!