1. Look after your mental health. Sites like Big White Wall offer brilliant online support forums for anyone feeling anxious. You can also take your happiness pulse to learn how to boost your happiness levels.
2. Find a study space that works for you - there is life outside the ASS!
3. Remember to take breaks. Research shows that the human brain can focus for an average of 45 minutes at a time. Try to work in 45 minute bursts, with 15 minute breaks every hour.
4. If you need any help at all with any academic issues, you can get in touch with our Just Ask advice service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. They can help with extenuating circumstances forms, missed exams and appeals and can advise if you're accused of plagiarism or cheating.
5. Arrange something to look forward to once exams are over. Bristol SU Live have got a great line up this term - grab yourself a student ticket for a bargain.
6. According to this study, looking at cute animals can help boost your productivity. We can't guarantee that this will get you that first, but it can't hurt!