1. Go to bristolsu.org.uk
2. Select the option to log in or sign up along the top of the page and then ‘sign up now’ on the right hand side of the login page
3. Select the option for ‘I am a student but do not yet have access to my university email account ’ and fill in your details, using a personal email address rather than your Bristol one
4. Go to your email and validate your account by clicking on the link and then completing the questionnaire
5. Log in by selecting the log in tab along the top of the page and entering your login details in the ‘non students’ section
Tickets will be available from Thursday 16th August
6. Return to the full events listings. You can add tickets for as many additional events as you like to your basket by selecting 'General Sale’ tickets.
7. Select ‘basket’ from the toolbar along the top of the page and proceed to checkout and check out by entering your details
Wristbands will be avilable from Thursday 23rd August.
8. Go to bristolsu.org.uk/halls to see a list of all halls. Find your hall and click 'halls group'. Once logged in you should be able to join this group.
9. To buy your wristband, you can click on the buy tickets button on the wristband event. You should only be able to see a ticket for your group, get in touch with Student Services if you can't see any tickets.
10. Select ‘basket’ from the toolbar along the top of the page and proceed to checkout and check out by entering your details
Check out the full Official Welcome Week lineup of events