• Two rooms of banging tunes: Room 1 tends to be more top 40 and classic club tunes, with Room 2 playing host to more alternative DJs.
• A lush VIP area: definitely get a table in here if you can!
• One of the nicest outdoor club areas in the city. It has a nice little outdoor bar as well.
• Surprisingly affordable drinks. Yes it’s a club, so it’s a little pricier than, say, the SU bar, for example, but being a student club the drinks are still pretty cheap.
• Loads of students. This 800 capacity club packs out six night a week, and it’s clientele is almost solely students, so it has a great vibe and it’s the perfect place to kick off your life as a Bristol student!
This isn’t a themed night, and Bunker is pretty relaxed when it comes to dress code, so just come wearing whatever you feel flyest in!