Welcome to Intramural Hockey!
Intramural hockey attracts a strong community of players, many of whom play throughout their degree. As a player, you can expect to see the same friendly faces each week and form a genuine bond with other teams.
Martha Vickers, an intramural captain, has said:
"I love playing intramural hockey because it's a fun, low-level commitment alternative to University teams. The league is inclusive, friendly and brings together players of a wide variety of backgrounds, skill levels and common interests."
How to play
There are 4 ways to play: through your halls, through your society, or with your friends OR if you don't have a team, register your interest and we'll find you one
- Register a team here. Applications for the 2019/20 season close on the 4th of October.
- Want to play for a halls team? We've made teams for you already - get in touch with us to find out your team's unique code to sign up!
- Don't have a team? Register here and we'll try to find you one.
Join our Facebook Group, and found out what players say about us here.
- Games are 3:00-5:00 every Sunday at Coombe Dingle, on pitches 1 and 2.
- Fixtures start on the 13th of October and end on the 15th of December for TB1. Games will restart after January exams. There will be at least 14 games per season.
- The cost of entry is £25 per person for the year - that's under £1.80 per game!
- Matches are 7-a-side.
- We're hoping games will be umpired this year by the Men's Hockey Club.
- Games are mixed gender and mixed ability, mixing competition and fun.
Have any questions? Vist our FAQ or Email: email@example.com or phone: 0117 331 8600