There are loads of ways to get involved with the SU and improve your student life here at Bristol:
Got opinions? Tell us about your experience.
- We’re always keen to hear about our students’ experiences, so take a few minutes to look at the surveys and research we’re involved in.
- Get in contact with your Course or Faculty Rep and let them know what you love or hate about your experience of studying. Visit bristolsu.org.uk/course_rep to find their details.
Got ideas? Come to a meeting or event and make your voice heard.
- We run meetings specifically to give students a voice on important issues - AMM and Student Council are a great place to start.
- There are thirteen Networks where you can get involved with campaigns, events, policy and socialising.
Got ambition? Stand as a rep, delegate, or officer and create change for your peers!
- Reps make a real difference to students’ lives and we run elections every year for Course Reps, Faculty Reps, Chairs of Networks and Full-time Officers.
- You could also represent students nationally by standing to be a delegate at NUS National Conference or NUS Women’s Conference.