What we’re looking for
We’re looking for young volunteers, 18+, who are creative, organised and digitally minded. Are you the person in your friendship circle that organises all the social events? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Around 90 per cent of our income comes from our supporters so we couldn’t continue to do what we do without them. Our Young Virtual Fundraising Volunteers will play a really crucial part in rallying people to raise vital funds so together we can keep children safe.
What you’ll do
You’ll organise virtual fundraising events to raise vital funds for the NSPCC. You’ll engage with your friendship network and local communities to encourage them to take part in these events as well as promote our virtual fundraising offering.
As a Young Virtual Fundraising Volunteer you’ll work closely with your regional Community Fundraising Manager who can provide you with a suite of virtual fundraising ideas, as well as NSPCC materials to promote your event effectively.
This role offers the opportunity to build your personal skills and raise your profile in your community. It is flexible, you only need to commit to a couple of hours a month, but can do more if you would like to.
What you’ll get
- We’ll support you with guidance, advice and tools to help you fundraise and spread the word of the NSPCC.
- You’ll learn more about how you’re helping to protect children across the UK, and you’ll have the opportunity to grow your skills and inspire others to support us.
- You’ll offer tips and insight into how to grow our fundraising virtually and have the opportunity to see your ideas come to life.
- It’s also a chance to take on new challenges and make new friends.
Who’s right for the role?
We are particularly looking for those with the following qualities and experiences.
- Confident in making fundraising asks
- Excellent digital and social media skills
- Great communication and social skills
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to think on your feet
- You work well within a team
- Passionate about helping young people and children
We are currently unable to accept applications from under 18's to this role, please view our other volunteering opportunities or get in touch with the Volunteer Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in getting involved? Volunteer today and join our fight for every childhood.